Who are we?
We are an International Climate Education Project. Our goal is to implement climate education in every European country. By working together with governments we want to make climate education accessible for every student at all levels of education, regardless of their ethnicity, age, sex and social status.
- Climate education must be available for everyone, regardless of their ethnicity, age, sex and social status and must be provided at every level of education.
- Climate education must be integrated into the core values of every curriculum and thus be taught in every subject and discipline. Students must learn about the scientific, social and ethical aspects of the climate crisis.
- Educational institutions must provide the tools and support to help students and teachers cope with climate anxiety and mental health issues.
- All teachers must be trained in climate education and be provided with lesson schemes and teaching materials.
- Educational institutions must take initiative in developing responsibility for nature and society as well as engage students to practice active citizenship.
- Educational institutions must follow the rules of sustainability and be innovators in this field, therefore all schools must be NET0 by 2030 and all newly built schools must be emissions-free.